What we ask you to sign upon boarding your cat with Kitty City, LLC. :
- All cats must show proof of current immunization against rabies, feline distemper, and leukemia prior to check-in or arrangements must be made in advance for immunization while boarding. However, your cat(s) cannot be more that 30 days past due to have the immunizations performed while boarding. You will be charged by our “on call” veterinarian a fee of $30.00 in addition to the regular fees charged by the on call veterinarian for the exam and shots associated with the shots, for travel. A written letter signed by a licensed veterinarian must be provided prior to boarding if a cat is medically excused from any of the above requirements. We strongly urge that all shots are given at least two weeks prior to boarding to avoid any potential side affects.
- All cats must have had a fecal examination for internal parasites within the previous 12 months included in the annual exam.
- All cats must have a flea treatment when admitted for boarding, or must be treated when boarding, regardless of whether an “indoor” or “outdoor” cat. Regardless of whether you think they do not nor have ever had fleas because of the nature of our facility. The cost of flea treatment will be an added charge unless you bring the treatment with you in which case we will apply it free of charge. See our Required Flea Treatment Policy for more information.
- We reserve the right to examine all cats, including without limitations, checking temperature on admission and on day of pick-up if for any reason we believe a cat is ill.
- Any cat that appears to require veterinary attention will receive it at our sole and absolute discretion and at the owner’s sole cost and expense due upon demand. We reserve the right to use our “on call” veterinarians, Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners or Tampa Bay Veterinary Emergency Service.
- If your cat is receptive , we offer “playtime” and will spend quality time playing with your cat(s) each day as time permits.
- We furnish Purina indoor formula dry food, water, treats, toys, bedding, litter boxes and litter. If your cat eats wet food or is on a prescription dry and/or wet food you MUST provide while boarding. Should your cat have special needs, please bring this to our staff’s attention upon check-in or prior to boarding so that we may be prepared.
- All charges for boarding must be pre-paid under the following circumstances: (a) first time boarding; (b) indefinite boarding; (c) extension of original boarding agreement; or (d) under any circumstances in the sole and absolute judgement of Kitty City.
- If your cat(s) is (are) not picked up within 10 days after the date arranged, Kitty City may take whatever action it deems appropriate, in its sole and absolute discretion, including without limitation, the placing of the cat(s) with another facility including but not limited to Hillsborough County Animal Services.
- You will be fully responsible for any cost and charges, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees at all tribunal levels, incurred by Kitty City in the connection with any interpretation, defense or enforcement of any matter related to, arising out of or in connection with your cat’s(cats’) boarding and this agreement.
- You hereby waive trial by jury or in any action, proceeding or counterclaim brought by either party against the other on any matter whatsoever arising out of, relating to or in anyway connected with this release and indemnity agreement.
- Owner will, to the fullest extent permitted by law, protect, indemnify and hold free and harmless Kitty City, LLC., its employees, agents and contractors from and against, any and all demands, claims causes of action, fines, penalties, damages (including direct special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, liabilities, judgments, with, related to or arising from the boarding of cat(s), including but not limited to bodily injury of persons, death of persons or property damage. If any action or proceeding is brought against Kitty City, LLC.., its employees, agents or contractors by reason of any such claim for which Owner has agreed to indemnify Kitty City, LLC.., Owner, upon written notice from Kitty City, LLC.., will defend the same at Owner’s expense, with counsel reasonably satisfactory to Kitty City, LLC..
- It is expressly agreed that Kitty City, LLC.., its employees, officers, agents and contractors shall in no event be liable for any amounts claimed by you or anyone else in excess of the lesser of (a) the value of a cat of the same species, or (b) the total sum of $200.00 for all cats boarded by you or anyone on your behalf. Under no circumstances shall Kitty City, LLC.., its employees, officers, agents and contractors be liable for any amounts claimed by you or anyone else due to the effects of any cause, event or occurrence including without limitation, severe weather.
This agreement shall be in effect for this and all future boarding unless superseded by a new written agreement with the same title.
By signing this agreement, I affirm that all of the information that I have furnished Kitty City, LLC., regarding my personal information and my cat(s) is true and correct.
We are proud of our facility and welcome your inspection at any time. Please inform us if you are not pleased with the way we care for your cat or if you have any suggestions that could make our services better for you or your cat.
Your satisfaction and your cat’s well-being are our primary concerns.
In leaving my cat(s) for care and boarding at Kitty City, LLC., I am aware that certain medical problems may arise during his/her stay. Understanding this I give permission to the staff of Kitty City, Inc., to treat my cat(s) as may be deemed necessary. I understand that if treatment is necessary and that my veterinarian cannot be reached Kitty City, LLC., will contact one of their on-call veterinarians. I also understand that if treatment is necessary, I will be responsible for any charges at the time of discharge for my cat(s).
In case of a medical emergency Kitty City, LLC., will make every effort to contact me or a responsible party of my choice at the phone number I have provided, for permission to provide medical care but will also proceed in the best interest and health of my cat(s).